Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Travel Capsule Wardrobe {Week TWO}

Last Monday I shared my first week of outfits for this capsule wardrobe series and I'm happy to say it's so nice having all of my outfits planned out for the week! We are finally with our families and it's so nice to be home! My husband is at an externship right now, so it's great to have extra hands helping with Baby B.

My favorite outfit for this next week is the striped dress! It's so pretty and so comfortable, because you all know how I am about comfort! I have had to wear a coat every day since coming out West because it's a lot colder out here than it is in Virginia. We actually never wore our coats this winter until we got here! I would much rather be in the cold though so I'm not complaining!

To see previous outfits:
Week ONE Here

Shop the post:
Pants:
White Pants: Old Navy  //  Black Pants: Old Navy  //   Blue Jeans: Aeropostale
Tops:
Black and White Sweater: (Similar)  //  Blush Floral Sweater: Sold Out   //  Black and White Design Shirt: Sold Out  //  Gray and Blue Floral Sweater: (Similar)  //  Plaid Button Up: (Exact)  //  Blue Floral top: (SimilarSimilar)  //  Gray and Light Green Striped Sweater: (Similar)  //  Green Striped Shirt: (Exact)
Black Cardigan: (Kohl's- Similar)  //  Blue Cardigan: (Similar)
Red Tulle Skirt: (Similar)  //  Black and White Striped Dress: Sold Out
Buffalo Plaid Scarf: (SimilarSimilar)  //  White Scarf: (Similar)
Black Booties: (Dr. Scholl's)  //  Tan Booties: (SimilarSimilar)  //  Riding Boots: (Similar)  //  Leopard Shoes: (Similar)

Follow on 

Linking up with

No comments:

Post a Comment