Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites {Christmas Edition}

Happy Friday!

Because Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, I'm sharing some of my favorites for the month of December! 
I received this Scentsy bar last year for Christmas and was so excited to use it this year. It smells just like Christmas and I always get compliments on it when people come over!
  Found here
Driving around and seeing houses on the Tacky Light Tour is a recent tradition of ours. We think it's so fun to see how crazy people get with the lights. We probably won't be able to see any tacky lights this year because of my husband's school schedule and traveling, but I'm sure we'll get to see lots of lights elsewhere!
I don't know about you but I love hot chocolate this time of year! I also love putting flavored creamers in it to change it up. My favorites right now are this Thin Mint and Caramel and Coconut ones!
One of my favorite holiday movies is Holiday in Handcuffs! I know it's random but I love it! I also love White Christmas!
Pomegranates are in season right now and I try to eat as many as I can these next few months! I love them alone or in oatmeal. They are just one of those things I look forward to this time of year. 

What are some things you love this Christmas season?

Also the winner of the caseapp giveaway is....

Jacquelyn Hayes

I'll be emailing you to claim your prize!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment