Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Nails

Hello!
This morning I was supposed to be up at 4:50 to buy a parking deck pass for my husband at 5:00. Well I didn't hear my two alarms go off and woke to my husband calling me at 5:05! Dang it! Hopefully I'll be able to get the one he wants!

 We spend hours each semester refreshing the page in hopes to get a parking pass in a good parking deck. You would think there would be a better way to do this. Oh well, this is just part of dental school dream!

Now onto something holiday related!

Here is one of my new favorite holiday nail colors! Bright, Shiny, and Red!
CND Vinylux Rouge Rite

I love Vinylux for my fingernails because of the fast drying time, color choices, and length of time it lasts (one week!)

Other holiday polish colors I love right now:

Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment