Thursday, March 22, 2018

Where is Spring?!? + Life Update


This winter has lasted forever! I thought it would start warming up this month but we've gotten FOUR nor'easters in the past three weeks, with the last two bringing snow!

We found out recently that B will be in school full time next year and I'm feeling a little stressed to make sure I teach him everything he needs to know to go out in the world. Does anyone else feel this way when their oldest starts school?? My husband also commented on how once he starts school, he'll be going for the next 20+ years....that seems like so long!

Baby E is looking like a toddler more and more every day! He's getting stockier and taller, can roar like a lion (it's the funniest thing), and is always into trouble!

My husband and I are both ready for intern year to be done. Only three months left of this craziness and then hopefully it will calm down!

Linking up with Running with Spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment