Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Life Lately

Top - Similar
Cardigan - Modest Modern Mama (Color-Twig)
Skirt - Similar 
Hey, hey!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi!

I really have nothing important to tell you because our lives have been pretty boring lately! My husband has been home more often on his current rotation and I have been able to run errands a couple times by myself-It's been so great!

B surprised us with being able to spell off and on all by himself! I guess I won't be able to spell things out loud to my husband without B knowing what I'm saying for too much longer.

Baby E likes to party in the early morning hours and it's killing me! Good thing he's cute, but he needs to grow out of this ASAP!

Anyways, I hope you have an amazing day! We'll be playing in the snow!

This post is a collaboration with White Mountain Shoes. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment