Monday, January 29, 2018

Give Me All the Florals!


Top c/o Lucy Avenue Boutique (Similar)
Jeans - Kohl's
Booties - White Mountain Shoes
Bag - Old Navy (Similar)


Photos by Kristina Sponseller

I'm back to blogging this week! Last week was not our best week. We were in survival mode! All I'll say is this winter has not been the best for us because of how much we've been getting sick.

I am so happy for a new week with everyone in our family being healthy!

I think the only thing that's kept us sane lately is Netflix, great friends to play with, and pulling out toys that were never unpacked when we moved to Boston. B was looking through one of his photo books and saw a tent that he hasn't played with in a long time. So I pulled it out and it's provided hours of entertainment!

I mentioned Lucy Avenue Boutique a couple weeks ago and I have to tell you more about them! They have so many cute and affordable clothes! Please go and check them out! Here's their website & Instagram. They also are giving you all this code BRUSHING10 for 10% off your next order!

Have a happy Monday friends!!

Linking up with Glass of Glam.
This post is a collaboration with Lucy Avenue Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment