Thursday, June 15, 2017

Three Things

Thank you for all the nice compliments on the dining room reveal earlier this week! You all are so great!

It's been a couple weeks since I've done a life update, so here goes!
Baby E:
1) Is pulling himself up to EVERYTHING and is crawling as of Tuesday!

2) I gave up on baby led weaning (he wasn't interested and I got impatient), so now Baby E is eating purees and puffs like a champ!

3) We did a little sleep training (mostly having him cry it out) the past couple weeks and it's helped Baby E sleep almost through the night, become a heavier sleeper, and he's able to calm himself down. 

B:
1) We've been working on sounding out letters and now it's like a game for him. I've notice that it's also improved his talking as well!

2) All of a sudden his 3T shirts are getting small on him, he's getting so big!

3) Both boys have handled this move like champs, which in turn makes it easier for my husband and I!

Hubby:
1) Starts OMFS residency orientation today!

2) Built our kitchen bench-You can see it here! He did such a great job!

3) After years of wanting a camping tent, he finally got one for his birthday/Father's Day present!

Myself:
1) I've only driven in Boston a couple times and it makes me so nervous! Drivers here are CRAZY! There's not lines on some of the roads so it could be a one lane road but people are acting like it has three lanes!

2) I've started meal planning each week and we've actually had decent meals the past few weeks! It's also been great to have them already planned out so I don't have to think too hard about what we're having.

3) We haven't gone camping in a couple years and we're going with some friends this weekend- I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment