Friday, June 23, 2017

Projects in the Boys Room

Happy Friday!!

Today I'm showing you the boys' room!

Ever since we found out we were moving to Boston, I've been trying to figure out ways to keep things organized and uncluttered because our new apartment isn't that much bigger than our last one. Which is becoming less and less ideal as time goes on, but we're having to sacrifice things the next four years so I'm trying to deal with it (having a positive attitude of course;)! 

Sorry to get off on that tangent:) Moving on to the room....

My husband got a wooden crate and cut it in half, painted it and screwed it to the wall! It's awesome and we were able to get rid of a bookshelf by adding these to the walls. Thanks Pinterest!

This dresser was a natural color and at first I was going to paint it white, but then I thought it would look great dark, especially since the crib, toddler bed, and other furniture in the room are dark (it looks darker in this photo than it really is).

I'm really happy with how the shelves and dresser turned out and so glad they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment