Sunday, June 25, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Week 25}

Happy Sunday! 

Here's our pictures from the week!

Day 169:
Finished our camping trip by visiting the birthplace of Joseph Smith!

Day 170:
My camera didn't work for most of the day so no pictures were taken....Instead I'm sharing a quote I saw today that I love!

Day 171:
Eight loads of laundry later I can finally see my bed! Camping with kids is no joke, but it's worth it!

Day 172:
First day of summer done right!

Day 173:
Three weeks ago Baby E could barely pull himself up to the entertainment center (seen here) and today I caught him standing up next to it!

Day 174:
Friday night fun!

Day 175:
Eight months old and on the move!
All of these pictures and more can be found on my Instagram (@brushing.our.way.through.life)

No comments:

Post a Comment