Thursday, February 2, 2017

Butterfly Footprint Valentines Card

Valentine's Day is just a couple weeks away and there's still time to make cards for your loved ones!

Every year I try to have B (and now Baby E) make cards for their grandparents using their hand and/or footprints! They always turn out so cute and B thinks it's so fun to paint himself!:)
This year I found a bunch of paper hearts cut out from a previous craft that I wanted to use, so that's where the inspiration for this card came from!

I was going to use a glue stick and have B glue the hearts on but since I had to mail them I wanted to make sure they actually stuck. So we used these glue dots and now I know they will stay put!


We wrote a little love note on the inside and they were done in no time!

Happy Crafting!

Linking up with Thoughts for ThursdayThinking out LoudPenny's Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment