Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Tag {Part 2}

You can read Part 1 HERE!

13) Favorite Christmas book- Richard Paul Evans always comes out with a new book every Christmas season and I really like reading them each year!

14) Real or artificial tree? Artificial right now but eventually a real one would be fun to get when our kids are older!

15) The best gift you've given- This year I'm really excited for the present B and my husband are getting!!

16) Hardest person to buy for? My husband is pretty difficult to buy for because he never wants anything more exciting than socks!

17) Post a picture of an old Christmas card. This is from 2013 when I was pregnant with B!

18) When do you open gifts? Christmas morning! 

19) Favorite stocking stuffer- Anything girly-makeup, lotions, etc.

20) Favorite Christmas meal- All food tastes better on holidays;) But Raspberry Rolls are pretty high on the list, as well as the ham we eat at dinner!

21) Do you travel on the holidays? Yes. Ever since I graduated high school I have always had to travel home for the holidays, except for the year I was pregnant with B was the only year we stayed at home.

22) Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate

23) Your plans for Christmas- Opening presents, Going to church, Skyping our brothers who are on missions in Argentina and St. Louis, Missouri, and spending time with our families!

24) Favorite Christmas Eve tradition- We always do different things on Christmas Eve depending on whose family we are with but we always read the Christmas story. We also have decorated graham cracker houses, sang carols, looked at lights, and other Christmasy things on Christmas Eve!

I hope your Christmas is wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment