Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Tag {Part 1}

With Christmas almost here, I thought I would share some of my holiday favorites with all of you!

1) Your favorite Christmas movie- White Christmas, I watched this movie every year growing up and love it, mostly because of the songs:)

2) Your Christmas wish list- Clothes, these Converse shoes, resistant bands...Stuff like this :)

3) When/how did you learn that Santa wasn't real? We have two boys, so...Santa is real!

4) Favorite Christmas song- I love all of them, but this one is listened to frequently.

5) Best gift you've ever received- A tamagotchi! I played with that thing for so long!

6) Your favorite tree ornament- For each of my kids so far I have put their hospital hat and wristband inside a clear ornament. Then I put their name on the outside with vinyl.

7) Most memorable Christmas- When my brother (who is two years younger than me) got his appendix out on Christmas Eve. We were all so surprised when Santa knew he was in the hospital and still got his presents to him! ;)

8) Post a picture of Christmas decor- All my decoration pictures are found in this post!

9) Easiest person to buy for? Baby E is probably the easiest person this year because he has no idea what is going on and doesn't really need much!

10) Favorite holiday scent- Fresh cut trees and cookies!

11) Favorite Christmas tradition- All of Christmas Traditions can be found in this post!

12) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! It's so much more fun to open gifts wrapped in paper!

Come back tomorrow for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment