Monday, August 29, 2016

Fall Favorites

Yay for fall being right around the corner! Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea and sharing what I'm looking forward to this fall!

 I'm definitely excited for two things about the fall season this year: Cooler weather and the arrival of our baby!

I'm also excited for all of these leaves to change colors and fall! Something I love about Virginia in the fall is when you're driving and the wind blows the leaves all over the road.
The beginning of this month, B thought he saw a pumpkin at the grocery store and we had to go check it out. It was actually some sort of melon. The day our grocery store starts selling pumpkins, you know we will be there getting B his beloved pumpkin!
I'm really excited to started decorating with pumpkins and fall things and to eat lots of pumpkin treats! It's so fun that B is starting to understand holidays and I can get him excited about them!
This year I'm looking forward to wearing my regular clothes again, even if it's only for a month or two of fall. Bring on the plaid shirts and ankle boots!

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment