Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Maskcara IIID Foundation

You guys! I found the perfect foundation for contouring! 
I had been looking for a new foundation for a while and I saw some videos of Cara using her IIID Foundation and I knew I needed to try it! I loved the idea of using foundation to couture and cutting down time in my morning routine!

 I thought about it for about a month before buying the makeup and I don't think I could ever go back! The application is so simple and it lasts all..day..long! 

The dark color (walnut) is used under the cheekbone, jawbone, forehead, and nose to give your face more dimension. This color is used the same way bronzer is used but it's better because it's part of your foundation!

The lighter color (linen) is used everywhere else. It's a little thicker than the walnut shade and covers blemishes and redness quite well. I have dark circles under my eyes and this stuff hides them well, as well as highlights your face to make you glow! (Someone asked if I was pregnant because they said I was glowing...it was definitely the makeup!)

The blush is for the apples of your cheeks and can be used on your lips.

The highlighter is amazing and makes you glow even more! It's applied under your eyebrow, cupid's bow, nose, and tops of cheekbones or anywhere else you want to accentuate!
I also got the 30 Second HAC Brush and it's the best, but not required for using this product!

Have you tried this foundation before? What did you think?

Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment