Monday, November 9, 2015

What I Wore {20} Striped Sweater

Sweater: SimilarSimilar
Jeans: Old Navy
Watch: Similar, Similar

As you can see my hair isn't blonde anymore...I did have a friend highlighting it but then she had a baby and it hasn't worked out to get together. I've always wanted to see what the ombre look would look like on me and so I finally tried it. I colored my hair myself and it turned out a lot darker than I expected! It has faded some and I'm getting more and more used to it, but will probably never go this dark again! Now I know!

This weekend was spent Christmas shopping (Baby B is almost taken care of- I can't wait for Christmas morning!), building a car track (see below-We have to make sure he will play with it if we buy one for him and he loves this one!), eating yummy burgers, and hanging out! 


Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment