Wednesday, November 11, 2015

How I Style It {Plaid}

 Top: Target
Plaid top: Kohl's
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Similar
This week has been crazy and it's only Wednesday!
 Two words: TERRIBLE TWOS! Baby B isn't even two yet and he's rebelling! 
It really hasn't been that awful but I feel like I've needed more patience with him lately. Hopefully the rest of the week goes smoother!

 Enough of my craziness, today I'm linking up with Rachel and showing you a different way to wear plaid! I'm normally one to button up my plaid and chambray shirts, but I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little and leave it unbuttoned with a shirt underneath. As you all know, I love these plaid shirts from Kohl's. They really are the best! 

Have you styled a plaid shirt in a new way? I'd love to hear about it!

Remember to link up tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment