Monday, December 1, 2014

Finals Week

I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving! I was going to add 'break' after Thanksgiving, but honestly we all know that the extra days off are just days for our husbands or significant others to study:)

My husband started finals today and this will go on for the next two weeks! I feel like I am going to go crazy, but then I stop and remember that I'm not the one taking the finals. This is why I decided to make a list for myself and everyone else, of things we can do to make the time go faster!

- Set up Christmas decorations
- Make Christmas crafts and/or presents
- Wrap presents
- Address Christmas cards
- Visit Santa at the mall
- Make treats for neighbors and friends
- Read Christmas stories
- Look at Christmas lights (Tacky Light Tours are fun, if they are in your city!)
- Pack for upcoming Christmas break trips
- Make gingerbread houses or candy trains
- Spend time with family and friends

Do you have any other ideas to make time go faster?!? Post below in the comments!


*Remember that you aren't the only dental/medical student wife in your city. There may be others who are lonely and need a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment