Thursday, December 4, 2014

Two Christmas Wreaths

Here is a cute, easy Christmas craft that I made a few years ago. 
I got the frame from a thrift store and found the ribbon and wreath at Joann's Fabric for a really good deal!
First, I painted the frame and let it dry.
Second, I attached a clear string to the wreath and hot glued it to the back of the frame.
Then, I hot glued the ribbon onto the frame, tied it in a bow and cut off the excess ribbon.
*******

I also made this wreath a few years ago with my sister in laws. I love it! It did take some time to make, probably 2-3 hours. Wrapping the ornaments with yarn took the most time.

It is made from a foam wreath form, Christmas ornaments, and yarn. I also added some plastic snowflakes and glittery twigs
 
You don't have to cover all of the ornaments with yarn. I randomly placed them on the wreath with some of the plain ornaments.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment