Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Three Things

Baby E:
1) Has been walking for a couple weeks!!

2) Started climbing onto stools and B's bed. We have to watch him like a hawk!

3) Is very vocal when he wants food and is always laughing at himself.

B:
1) Could play in the kitchen sink with the water and dishes for hours.

2) Is hungry all.the.time! I need filling snack ideas ASAP!

3) Loves giving Baby E hugs and helping him walk around the house.

Hubby:
1) Is enjoying this rotation a lot more than the last. Probably because it's what he's wanting to do when he gets done with residency.

2) Is on vacation this week! WooHoo!! (They are scheduled out each year.)

3) Loves not having to worry about being paged this week!

Myself:
1) I love that I'm able to breastfeed my babies easily, but I'm getting ready to be done once Baby E turns a year in a little over a month. I'm really excited to wear dresses again!

2) I got my teeth cleaned yesterday and it kind of hurt, but it was great being able to lay there without anyone yelling or crying at me! haha

3) I decorated for fall and I'm so excited for the new season and all that it brings.

Like I said above, my husband is on vacation so I'm going to take a blogging break for the rest of the week!

Follow along on Instagram to see where we're vacationing!

No comments:

Post a Comment