Monday, September 11, 2017

Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've already started Christmas shopping. I like to avoid any additional stress around the holidays so I get started early! Plus any excuse to shop is a good one!:)

Over the next few months I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Etsy shops and products I think would make great gifts!

First up is TandPDesign. Taylor's work is perfect and she has some of the cutest sayings! We are always talking about being kind and telling the truth with B. This saying is such a great reminder for our whole family. That's why I knew I needed to have it on our wall!

Seriously go check out Taylor's cute signs! She's also giving you all 15% off with the code SHOPWITHLINDSEY.

Happy shopping!

Thanks to TandPDesign for collaborating with me on this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment