Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Pregnancy {Round 3}


How far along? 25 Weeks 4 Days

Total weight gain: About 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I'm wearing all the maternity pants! I am still wearing my normal tops and dresses though.

Stretch Marks? I haven't found any new ones! The ones on my stomach are starting to appear again.

Sleep: E still wakes up at night occasionally, but other than that, I sleep great!

Best moment this week: Passed my glucose test!

Miss anything? Being able to sleep on my stomach.

Movement: Yes and getting stronger every week!

Food cravings: Usually french fries or cereal, this week was jello.

Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of cooked eggs.

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks but it's way too early for anything else!

Belly button in or out? Out and it's so weird!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy!

Looking forward to: Getting the baby's new car seat in the mail sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment