Sunday, November 11, 2018

Life Lately

Wow! It has been a while since I've been on here! It was so nice to take a break, but I keep having this nagging feeling that I'm needing to post more on here.

Many things have been going on with our family this summer and fall: We traveled to Utah and Idaho for a wedding and to visit family, B took swimming lessons and was so brave, we explored Rhode Island, Maine, and New Hampshire, and spent many hours in the sun!

B started kindergarten in September and E has been loving his time with me at home!

My husband's schedule this residency year (so far) has been very chill and he's been around so much more! That will be changing the beginning of the year, but we are trying to soak it all in now!

Last but not least, we found out this summer that Baby #3 is joining our family in early March 2019 and it's a GIRL!!! We are so excited!

I hope to share more about this pregnancy and our lives in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment