Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Your best is good enough!

My Shirt c/o Lexi's Loft
Baby E's Onesie c/o Lexi's Loft

Lately I've been listening to podcasts while getting ready for the day. One of my favorites is the Extraordinary Moms Podcast. It's always so uplifting and enlightening to hear about how other moms do life! This week I listened to this episode with Shannon Tripp and I felt like everything she was saying was directed towards me!

Here's some of the key points I loved and you'll have to go listen to it yourself to hear the rest!

-Your best is good enough!! Your kids need you and what you can give them. Don't compare what other moms are doing with their kids - You are enough for your own kids!

-We cannot be perfect - it's not realistic so don't have the mom guilt.

- Allow yourself to be happy for other moms and their victories. Let your kids see you being a positive and happy person! 

Happy listening!!
 Let me know what you loved about it and if there's other podcasts you'd think I'd enjoy!!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment