Monday, October 10, 2016

Pregnancy Update {37 Weeks}

I'm still pregnant over here so I thought I'd give you an update!
Secretly I'm hoping this baby comes this week because 1) I had B when I was this far along and 2) It's the best week for my husband.
 I guess time will tell!


How far along? 37 Weeks 2 Days

Total weight gain: 25 + pounds and still gaining about a pound a week. I'm getting excited to be able to work out again. I wanted to keep up with it while pregnant, but with being sick it hasn't happened.

Maternity clothes? Definitely! Skirts are the most comfortable thing right now.

Stretch Marks? Yes, on the sides of my stomach.

Sleep: I wake up a couple times at night but sometimes it's hard to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Getting my hair done, waxing my eyebrows and lip, and painting my nails- I'm ready whenever the baby is!

Miss anything? Being able to cuddle in bed with my husband without my belly in the way!

Movement: All the time! But mostly at night.

Food cravings: This last week was no-bake cookies! So yummy!

Anything make you queasy or sick? Only when I don't eat every hour.

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Some cramping and Braxton hicks. I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced, so my body is getting ready!

Belly button in or out? It's pretty flat right now, so it makes me wonder how it will be after birth.

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it leaves a mark if taken off.

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been a lot more emotional the past few weeks and needing to be more patient with people. But we are very excited for the baby to come!

Looking forward to: Seeing what this baby looks like! I just assume that he'll look and act like B.

Pregnancy Update {34 Weeks}
Summer Maternity Clothes
Baby Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment