Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pregnancy Update {34 Weeks}

First off, happy first day of fall! It's officially here and we are so happy about it!

I'm a little late to the game with posting weekly updates, but I wanted to do at least one to update you with how I'm feeling/doing at the end of this pregnancy. Despite being really uncomfortable all the time, I am very grateful to be pregnant. It really is a miracle!

How far along? 34 Weeks 6 Days
Total weight gain: 25 pounds, I've stopped weighing myself at home but at each doctor appointment lately, I've gained about a pound a week.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and those are starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks? Yes, mostly on the sides of my stomach.
Sleep: I have had issues sleeping for quite a few months. Mostly because I can't get comfortable, but I just recently stopped taking naps and that has help me sleep in longer stretches. I also started sleeping just on my left side and that has helped quite a bit too!
Best moment this week: B telling me that he loved me without me prompting him to say it!
Miss anything? Being able to get out of bed without hurting.
Movement: Yes, after 8pm is his most active time!
Food cravings: I always crave french fries, cereal, and juice.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not lately, but I had my fair share that feeling sick up until 22 weeks.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: I have Braxton Hicks occasionally, but nothing more than that.
Symptoms: I don't know what this is supposed to mean, but if you see me you'd know that I was pregnant! Little kids at the park ask me what I'm having.
Belly button in or out? Out and starting to show through my clothes.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and still in nesting mode!
Looking forward to: Being able to sleep without extra pillows and to be able to bend over without it being uncomfortable.

Next month is starting to get a little crazy with my husband's schedule, so hopefully this little guy will come at a good time! But who am I kidding, he will probably come at the craziest time;)

Linking up with Thoughts for ThursdayThinking out LoudPenny's Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment