Tuesday, January 19, 2016

InstaStyle

I have been having the hardest time being motivated the past couple of weeks. All I want to do is read my book and stay snuggled in a blanket! I don't know if it's the cold weather or what, but is anyone else feeling this way too?!? Good thing I have my two year old to keep me moving!

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend! We spent Saturday in DC, Sunday we watched the snow fall thinking that they would cancel church but didn't, and Monday we caught up on things at home and then had dinner with some friends! 

Today I'm sharing some recent looks that might have appeared on your Instagram feed. Follow me here!

Saturday style for hanging with my boys!

I got this skirt for Christmas and I love it! I'm wanting to get this shirt to wear with it!

Shirt- Sold out // Skirt (similar, similar) // Heels 

Last week I did a total of 8 haircuts and a color. I normally only have about 3 haircuts a week. It was busy but so fun to catch up with everyone and hear about their holidays!
Shirt // Pants // Shoes-Sold out (Another cute option)

Come back tomorrow and see three ways to style a vest!

Follow on 

No comments:

Post a Comment