Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

Our main Easter related festivity this weekend was our egg hunt with some friends!
Baby B got a little distracted by what the others were doing, but he eventually figured it out!

We also spent a majority of our weekend watching our church's general conference. This conference happens twice a year(April and October) and we get to here from our church's leaders. 

Here is one of my favorite quotes from it:
If you are interested learning more, here is our church's website LDS.org or you can email me!

In order to motivate myself to plan meals, I've decided to do "Menu Monday." Every Monday I will be posting our weekly meal plan and sharing the recipe for that meal each day. There will be meals like BLT's where I won't need to post a recipe because everyone knows how to make those:) I hope this helps you to find new meals for your family and feel free to share your versions of meals too!

Tonight's dinner:

Happy Monday!
Linking up herehere, here, and here!

5 comments:

  1. Your menu for the week sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that he got the hang of the Easter egg hunt! I'd be completely lost without meal planning and we probably wouldn't eat as healthy meals either! Crockpot taco soup definitely caught my eye and I love that you guys have a date night in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving everything on your menu this week!! Hope your week is off to a great start!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for linking up with me on Monday!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete