Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Favorite Things// Nail Polish

Today I'm linking up with Erika and Andrea. We are talking about one of the best things in the world...NAIL POLISH! Painting your nail totally changes what your hands and feet look like. I worked at day spa for a couple years doing manicures and pedicures. My favorite part was painting the nails! It was always fun to see what colors people would pick. We also had glitter there to put on the nails and that always looked pretty. 

This is one of my favorite nail colors!
Vinylux Negligee

 As mentioned in a past post(find it here), I love Vinylux polish! Light pinks are definitely a nail trend that I hope stays in forever!
Here another of my favorite colors, it looks really pink in the picture but its a more coral color and is perfect for summer!
OPI Cajun Shrimp
I normally don't wear green polish on my fingernails, but this is a shade I would consider wearing:)
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape

Be sure to click the follow button to the right and Like us on Facebook!

Also linking up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment