Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Nails

Currently, this is the polish on my nails. I am obviously loving purple right now! If you have never tried CND Vinylux nail polish, you need to!! I love it! It costs the same or less than regular polish. It dries really fast, which is great for when my little boy wakes up earlier from a nap than he should be:) It also lasts a week without chipping, although if I'm doing more cleaning or dish washing than normal it doesn't last as long. There is no base coat needed for this brand, but you have to use the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat! Other top coats won't work, I've tried and it didn't turn out well:)
CND Lilac Longing
OPI Anti-Bleak
When using this polish, or any polish, its important to push back your cuticles so that the polish adheres to the nail completely. Below is a great cuticle exfoliating treatment, that you just rub on and let sit and then use an orange stick or cuticle pusher to push back those cuticles!


No comments:

Post a Comment