Thursday, December 15, 2016

Long Lasting Lips

I'm sure you all have heard of LipSense by now, but have you tried it yet?!?! 
I was recently asked by my good friend and former beauty school teacher Nancy to try it for the first time. I can see why everyone loves it so much!

 Here's a quick rundown on why it's so awesome. There are so many beautiful colors (I'm wearing Cappuccino!) and it lasts up to 18 hours! It's kiss proof, smudge proof, and waterproof! It's also really easy to apply!
One thing I didn't realize about LipSense is that your lips go through an exfoliating process when using this product. It works with your PH and exfoliates the old wax build up and dry skin off of your lips to actually heal them! There is definitely a learning curve when you first start using this product. You CANNOT use chapstick or any waxy lip products and get great results. You must use the gloss (or LipSense balm) even when there is no lip color on your lips to prevent build up, which then would start the exfoliation process over. Once my lips went through the exfoliating process I could tell that they were much softer and the color stayed on longer!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wears any lip color! Just know that you have to be committed to putting the gloss on multiple times a day!

Right now Nancy is offering you 10% off your first order!
You can follow Fancy Lips with Nancy on Facebook or Instagram to purchase and find out more!

I was given LipSense to try and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment