Thursday, December 17, 2015

Life Lately

Can I just tell you how great it is to be around family?!?! Well its wonderful! My heart could burst because it makes me so happy! Baby B has been entertained for many hours with all of the "new" toys he gets to play with. His favorites have been the dinosaurs, a tee pee at each grandparents house, stick horses, cars, and the piano!

The cats have also been a huge hit! (They are only in the house for a few minutes). #hairybeasts #dontlikeindooranimals

We also have made homemade chocolates! Peanut butter and coconut ones- YUMMY! It's not Christmas time without them!

Like I've said in previous posts, it is FREEZING here and I love it! It snowed yesterday and hopefully will today! YAY!! 

And that's our life lately!

Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment