Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday Link Up {2}

Welcome back to another week of thankfulness! I love this quote and all that it means!
This week I"m thankful for:
-Rain: I love everything about rain except when I have to drive in it, but even good things come from that because the sun isn't blinding me:) 

-My Siblings: I talk to each of them(there are five) on the phone at least once a week or more.(Does anyone else do this because some people have said that that's a lot!) It helps that I have their only nephew with me all the way across the country ;), but I love hearing about their lives and keeping a close bond with each of them!
-My Job: I am so very thankful that I am able to stay at home with Baby B. I know that it's the most important job I will ever have and I love it! 
-Popcorn: I love popcorn and could eat it everyday! I'm thankful for it because it's a yummy and (almost) healthy snack, but lets be real, I love all things food!

-Being Busy: My life has been really busy with the many responsibilities I have- wife, mom, church calling, etc. Even though I sometimes want to be lazy, I'm so grateful for the busyness because then I don't feel like I'm just sitting around waiting for time to pass. It feels so good to be serving my family and others!

Now it's your turn!
Link up your thankful posts and see what everyone else is thankful for this week! Remember to come back next Thursday for the final link up! 



Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment