Thursday, May 3, 2018

Three Things


E:
1)Said his first word a couple weeks ago! It was "Mama"! 
2)Taking his pants off himself is a new trick!
3)Loves being outside, sliding on slides, and chasing birds!


B:
1)Blanket capes are a recent trend on him!
2)He makes everything a race and always wants to win!
3)Such a great helper! I'll never put the silverware away for a long time!;)


Hubby:
1)Just got his schedule for 2nd year of residency and we will be seeing him so much more starting this summer!
2)Is two months away from being done with intern year! Hooray!
3)I've probably mentioned this a ton but he's so glad to be done with this year of residency!

Myself:
1)Excited to see most of our families this summer!
2)Got a pedicure (I haven't gotten one in at least four years!) with my sister in law a couple weeks ago and I can't stop thinking how amazing it felt and looked!
3)I'm on week 7 of the Kayla Itsines BBG workouts and it's the first workout program I've actually enjoyed doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment