Monday, February 5, 2018

At Home Date Nights



This engagement picture popped up on my Facebook feed and I couldn't help but share it with you guys for this post.

Living far from family, the only way we get date nights (besides paying for a babysitter) is to babysit swap with our friends. Since moving to Boston we've found a couple families to swap with a couple times a month and it's been amazing to be able to go on dates again! I highly recommend this to everyone!

For Valentine's Day we probably won't have time to go out on the actual holiday because of my husband's schedule, so my husband and I came up with a list of at home date ideas that we could do instead!

Here's our list!
-Make mini s'mores over a candle with mini marshmallows, small chocolate bars, and Golden Graham cereal. (We did this on our first date:))
-Play card/board games.
-Give each other massages. (My favorite!)
-Eat cold cereal for dinner.
-Watercolor pictures.
-Make your favorite dessert together.
-Read a book together.
-Look up future house designs.

What would be on your list? We always love new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment