Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pink Bow Mules + Life Update

Top- JCPenny (Similar)
Jeans- Kohl's
Shoes- Target
Clutch- Old Navy Clearance

Top- JCPenny (Similar)
Jeans- Kohl's
Shoes- Target
Clutch- Old Navy Clearance

Hey, Hey!

I thought it was time for a little life update!

Baby E: Finally has a tooth and two more are making their way in! It's been a long time coming! He's also officially weaned from breastfeeding and doesn't seem to miss it.

B: Has stopped napping unless we are in the car late in the afternoon and I'm a little sad about it. He's the slowest eater in our family...like it takes him over an hour to eat his meals!

Hubby: He's my hero! I really don't know how he sleeps and eats so little but is still able to function at a normal level.

Myself: I'm almost done Christmas shopping and am so excited to eat jello on Thanksgiving!

P.S.- I got these shoes for only $8 at Target!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment