Friday, November 3, 2017

Girls Week Highlights

Happy Friday!

This isn't my normal Links I Love post for you today because this whole post is a favorite!

Last week my sister-in-laws came to visit! It was their first time to Boston and I got to show them around this beautiful city!

Here are the highlights from the week:

This is what library dreams are made of!


I had never been to Newbury Street until last week and I'll be going there again!


The Skywalk Observatory is a must if you're visiting Boston for the first time! We did the audio tour and it was so informative.


The New England Aquarium was great and we got to watch them feed the penguins!


Hugs on the Harbor Island Cruise! I've done this twice and it never disappoints!

We ate out in Little Italy and got lobster rolls another night! I can't wait to have them come visit again!

Linking up with.....Friday Favorites,  High Five for Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment