Sunday, May 21, 2017

365 Days of Lindsey {Weeks 19 & 20}

It's been way too long since I posted last!
If you've been following on Instagram you know that my husband graduated dental school, we just moved and are getting settled into our new apartment before he starts residency! Moving is hard enough and then you add kids to the mix and it makes life crazy! Thankfully my husband's parents and brother came for graduation and to help with the move. It made it so much smoother!

We are now mostly unpacked and have a few projects we are wanting to get done before we never see my husband, j/k...but seriously!

Here's some pictures from the past two weeks of our adventures!

Day 127:
One of my favorite quotes!





Day 128:
Our trip to Target today was a little rough and someone may have broken a porcelain frog when he dropped it...However, I do want to remember how this guy walked backwards through some of the store! Silly Goose!


Day 129:
We have a caterpillar in the house! #armycrawler


Day 130:
Packing break!


Day 131:
Cookie making with Grandma!

Day 132:
We did it! #dentalschoolcomplete


Day 133:
I've said it once and I'm going to say it again- Goodbyes are the worst! #dentalschoolbesties


Day 134:
Today we said goodbye to our home in Virginia and start the next chapter in our lives! I'm also wearing the same shirt as yesterday because I forgot to pack extras...That's moving for you! 


Day 135:
We had a few setbacks on the drive here (There are hardly any moving truck friendly roads between NY and CT) But we made it to our new apartment!


Day 136:
Uncle Garrett to the rescue!


Day 137:
We toured Downtown Boston today! I'm still not sure how I feel about living in this big of a city, but we had lots of fun especially at the aquarium! 


Day 138:
First time to Fenway Park!


Day 139:
Our walk this morning... B is covering his ear so that Grandpa couldn't give him a wet willy!


Day 140:
We're making progress over here! #picturesarehung

No comments:

Post a Comment