Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Show & Tell {Can't Live Without!}

Three day weekends are the best!

For Labor Day we went mini golfing. I have been suggesting that we go and I ended up winning today! It was B's first time and he loved it!
Today I'm linking with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today we're sharing three things we can't live without. It was tough to keep it to only three things!

Vaseline (I'm wanting to try this kind out, but haven't been able to find it in the store)-I seriously go crazy when I don't have it on my lips! I always slather lots on before bed so it will last all night long, even though I reapply it every time I get up in the night, which is a lot with this pregnant body.

Lotion-If I ever got stranded somewhere, I will need lotion as well! There's just something about dry hands that drive me crazy. There are certain fabrics I hate touching unless my hands have lotion on them. With living in a humid climate, it has helped my skin stay pretty moisturized, but I still use lotion daily out of habit.

My Husband-Last but not least, I could not live without my husband! I seriously count down the hours until he comes home from school! It's even better when he gets home early! He makes our days so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment