Thursday, June 30, 2016

Money Saver Apps

My friend just recently introduced me to these money saving apps and I've already begun earning money! I'm probably super late to this, but it's never too late to get started and who doesn't love to earn money while shopping!

Here's how they each work:

Walmart Savings Catcher: After you shop at Walmart you just scan your receipt barcode and they check every store around you and if there is a cheaper deal it gives you the money back in a Walmart gift card! I shop at Walmart quite a bit, so I'm excited to start scanning my receipts!
Ibotta: This one is my favorite so far! You go on the app and get rebates for certain items, then get money back. So I went to Walmart and bought bananas, milk and a few other item for the week. The app had rebates for you to get 25 cents back when you buy bananas and 50 cents back for milk. It's so easy! 
If you use my referral code to get started you automatically get $10 the first time you use it! You then get it sent to your Pay Pal or Venmo for cash or you choose gift cards to put the money on! 

Here's my referral code, urpmneq or just click on the this link: https://ibotta.com/r/urpmneq


Shopkick: This one is a bit more confusing but I'm sure once I get the hang of it, I will love it! You basically get points for walking into stores and the points add up and you can redeem them for gift cards!
Here's my referral link to get started: https://app.shopkick.com/r/3EYnZW

Let me know if you know of any other awesome money saving apps! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment