Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Coming Soon!

Many of you have noticed that I've dropped off the face of this blog. Well there is a good reason for that....
Surprise! We're expecting baby #2! 

 As I've shared on other blog posts, it seems to take us at least a year to get pregnant, so when I found out I was pregnant for the second time we were ecstatic! With that being said, it has taken me a long time to tell people I'm expecting because I know how much it hurts to hear that news from others when I was wanting it myself. I also have been pretty sick and finally stopped taking my nausea medicine last week. I'm now 22 weeks, so I took it for a long time!

I will still be sharing awesome things I come across, as well as happenings in our dental school life, so stay tuned for future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment