Monday, January 4, 2016

Holiday Trip Update

Hello again!!
 I am back from my holiday trip and I am missing these mountains and snow right now. When we left Idaho it was in the single digits, now we're in the mid-to high forties. It's a huge difference!
I had every intention to blog regularly while on my trip but it didn't happen...we were having too much fun in the cold and snow and being around family! It was really great! 

Three big milestones happened while we were away:
1) I can now say that I have flown by myself with a toddler and it went really well! 
2) My husband finished his first externship! (This is not required for dental school, only if you want to specialize).
3) I'm now the mother of a TWO year old! How did that happen?!?! Time goes way too fast! 

Here are some pictures from our trip for you to enjoy as we all get back into the swing of things!





Follow on

No comments:

Post a Comment