Monday, May 4, 2015

What I Wore {1}

Happy Monday!
Each Monday I've decided to post what I wore that weekend.


 Most weekdays consist of mostly staying at home, so I usually apply the minimal makeup needed and wear the most comfortable clothes. I thought it would be fun to post the outfits that I wear on weekends when we actually are going places and doing things! I hope I can give you great outfit ideas that inspire you!

Most of my clothes are bought on the clearance rack, given to me-secondhand, or are from high school. If I am wearing a newer item I'll post it's link below the picture. 
      Outfit #1-Rainboots- Charlotte Russe Sold out:(  Outfit #2    Outfit #3-Necklace-CharmingCharlie's



1 comment:

  1. Love your outfits! They're perfect for all of this warm weather that we're getting!

    ReplyDelete