Saturday, November 25, 2017

Christmas Card Suggestions







Why is picking a Christmas card design so difficult?!?

I always look forward to sending out Christmas cards and getting them from friends and family! The hardest part for me is picking out a design. It takes me a couple days at the very least to make a final decision!

I usually go through Shutterfly but I wanted a different look that I couldn't find on there. I found Orange Blossom Press on Esty and I love the style of Tara's designs. I love the floral watercolor designs! Which card style is your favorite?

If you're still needing to order your Christmas cards, Tara's offering 10% off your entire order with the code: BOWTL10. Offer good until Dec. 15th!

This post is a collaboration with Orange Blossom Press. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment