Monday, August 28, 2017

Floral Vibes

Top - Shein.com (wearing XS)
Jeans - Primark (Similar)
Sunglasses - Primark (Similar)

Top - Shein.com (wearing XS)
Jeans - Primark (Similar)
Sunglasses - Primark (Similar)

I got so many comments this weekend from my post on Friday on my new favorite website to shop!
I thought it was a good time to share one of my new tops from there! The sleeves, the print, the fit...it's one of my new favorite shirts!

My husband was on call most of the weekend but had yesterday off so it was great having him home with us ALL day! We had one of his co-residents and girlfriend over for dinner and it was so fun to talk with them and get to know them better!

Well that's all I have for you today. Have a happy Monday!

This post is not sponsored, I truly love Shein.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment