It's almost October, which means that it's almost time to put out Halloween decorations! I don't have a huge selection of Halloween decorations and I'm slowly trying to build it up. Here's a cute craft that will be a great addition to your Halloween decor!
-Fine purple glitter
-Bat stencil cut out from contact paper
1) Start out by measuring and marking with a pencil where you want the stripes to be.Then place masking tape where you want there to be a white stripe. I would have preferred to have both the top and the bottom stripe the same color but it looks fine either way!
2) Paint a layer of Mod Podge where the tape and canvas meet to prevent the paint from bleeding.
3) Next, paint the canvas black. I did three coats of paint.
5) Once the paint has dried, set the contact paper bat stencil on the canvas and apply Mod Podge to the edges so it sticks well and so the glitter doesn't bleed under. I cut out my bat on my Silhouette Cameo.
7) Shake off the excess and remove the stencil.
Project is complete!
Don't forget the enter the Fall Nail Giveaway found HERE!