I LOVE glitter toes! I used to think that you could only do them with gel polish, but quickly found out that this look can be achieved a much easier way!
While working in a day spa I did lots of pedicures. Everyone loved the look of glitter toes without having to give up the time or cost of gel nails.
Here's how to achieve this look!
1) Prep your nails by removing leftover polish and pushing back cuticles. This is my favorite cuticle remover.
2) Put pure acetone on a cotton ball and apply to each toe nail to remove excess moisture and cuticle remover.
3) Apply one coat of base coat. I love OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat.
4) Then apply one coat of nail polish that goes with the glitter. (I used a dark purple polish under my light purple glitter).
5) Sprinkle glitter over wet polish. I will usually paint 2 nails and sprinkle glitter, and repeat until all are covered.
6) Let them dry for about 10 minutes and use brush to take off excess glitter.
7)Apply OPI's Top Coat.
Follow onFacebook / Twitter / Instagram/Pinterest / Bloglovin
Linking up with Thoughts for Thursday, Thinking out Loud, Penny's Passion, and Stuff and Things.
*This post contains affiliate links.