Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DIY Children's Drum

Need a rainy day activity?

Baby B loves to hit things, myself included. He's only 15 months and I don't want him to think that that's okay.

I decided to make a drum for him, so whenever he hits me, I can have him hit the drum instead. It was very simple to make and he even wanted to help place the shapes on it!

Here's what you need:
-empty and clean container
-felt
-scissors
-hot glue/fabric glue
1)Measure, cut, and glue the felt for around the entire container. (I took the lid off for this part.)

2)Cut out different shapes from the felt and glue in desired patterns.

3)Let your child drum to their heart's content!

1 comment:

  1. This caught my eye right away!! My kids would love it!!! Thanks for sharing at the Show and Tell Link Party!

    ReplyDelete