Monday, December 18, 2017

Changing My Interior Design

Foil Prints - The Living Christ

When I got married, dark furniture and picture frames were in and so that's what we got. I also didn't really know what style I was going for in my home. Now that I'm a little wiser;), I've realized that I like white and neutral with pops of color.

One way to easily update your style is to change the prints and get lighter picture frames for your walls. Foil prints are so pretty and timeless.

  The Dear One Designs does amazing foil prints and cards! I wanted The Living Christ and Family Proclamation to be displayed in the hallway by our front door so that visitors would see them and possibly be conversation starters. The LDS Temple Map is a favorite of mine! I didn't know where I was going to hang it when I shot the pictures but it's now hanging in the boys' room!

Now's your chance to get these gorgeous prints and update your home! Use the code: BLOOMING for 10% off your order until January 18th!

This post is a collaboration with The Dear One Designs. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment