Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {3/29/17}

Hello!
I'm back for another What's Up Wednesday and of course I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer, and Mel!


What we're eating this week:
I'm not doing great at meal planning but last night I made tacos that had hamburger, corn, black beans, salsa, and cheese in them and they tasted really good! Last night we had Stuffed Pizza Rolls and Cinnamon Rolls!

What I'm reminiscing about:
Having my brother and sister in law here with us!

What I'm loving:
I shared my Spring Wishlist recently and I'm still loving these things....from afar;)

one // two // three

What we've been up to:
We have a Dental Gala coming up in May and I've been looking for shoes and clutches that go with my dress! I can't wait to show you the final look!

What I'm dreading
We have family pictures on Friday and I'm not really dreading that but I'm hoping and praying that B cooperates and that we get some good smiles out of him. This is usually how he is for pictures.

What I'm working on:
Trying to find a balance in my life with being a mom, wife, my blog, LipSense business, church responsibilities, etc. The list is long and some weeks are easier than others, but being a mom is my top priority!

What I'm excited about:
Easter, General Conference, Dental Gala....lots of things:)

What I'm watching:
I missed the General Women's Session of Conference on Saturday, so I watched it during nap time this week. My favorite talk was Henry B. Erying's.

What I'm reading:
I've been playing catch up with a few things so I haven't taken time to read anything lately. I did get this book off one of our bookshelves hoping to find time to read it!

What I'm listening to:
The washer and dryer because it's laundry day and both boys are napping! I love it!

What I'm wearing:
Last week I published this post! There's a bunch of momiforms, plus a couple fun outfits!

What I'm doing this weekend:
Twice a year we get to hear from our church leaders. This weekend is one of those times! It's a spiritually uplifting weekend and I can't wait to hear what they have to say! If you're interested you can watch it here!

What I'm looking forward to next month:
Easter! It's probably one of my favorite holidays!

What else is new:
Nothing too much!

What's your favorite spring wardrobe piece? I'm loving the pop of white my converse shoes are giving my outfits right now!

Thanks for catching up! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment