Tuesday, February 7, 2017

We're moving to....

Oh.my.goodness! Where do I even start!?!?

Last Monday was Match Day! If you aren't familiar with it, basically you interview at a bunch of different programs and you rank them and they rank you and on Match Day you find out if you got matched with one of those programs.

My husband matched with a program in Boston for an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency! 

We feel so grateful to be given a spot and feel like we are supposed to be in Boston even though I am scared out of my mind. The program is a lot more time consuming than others he applied to and the cost of living is so high (over $2000 a month for a tiny apartment!) So it will definitely be an adventure!

If you have any tips on places to live that are affordable and family friendly or know of fun things to go see or do let me know in the comments!!

I'm excited to have you all follow along on this adventure with our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment